The Pirate Cove Off Highway Vehicle experience offers over 3,200 Miles of BLM-approved designated trails.
Explore hidden treasures around every turn as you navigate your off-road vehicle on numerous waterfront beaches, through sand dunes, historic bridges, and old mineshaft passages.
Enjoy FREE loading and offloading zone, plenty of parking and a state-of-the-art staging area for all of your off-road toys.
By downloading the maps below, you agree to:
- Follow all California and BLM (Bureau of Land Management) rules including but not limited to the following:
- Stay on marked trails; off-route and cross country travel is prohibited.
- Spark arrestors are required on motorcycles, ATV’s and UTV’s. Approved muffler systems are required on all vehicles. For more information on OHV laws, visit ohv.parks.ca.gov.
- If your vehicle is not “street legal” licensed, a Green Sticker or out-of-state registration is required (available at DMV). Additional information at ohv.parks.ca.gov. If your OHV is licensed or permitted in another state, nothing more is required in California.
- Comply with the “helmet law” for 1,000 cc motors or less.
- Neither BLM nor Pirate Cove maintains the OHV route network; always exercise caution while traveling the OHV route network.
- Pirate Cove bears no responsibility for condition of trails or mapping information; mapping information has been provided by BLM.
Step 2: Click one of the following desired maps and let the map download to your phone.
*Not all Destination Maps are available for Polaris Rental use due to the trail length.
Step 3: Click Open at the bottom of your screen GPX Viewer app should load the map and your ready to ride!
Step 2: Click one of the following desired maps and let the map download to your computer.
Old Woman Meteorite
Old Woman Preserve
Step 3: Drag one of the downloaded trail maps to the Google Earth window to load the map. Explore the Trails Before You Arrive!